- Have a friendly personality
- Be passionate about Chinese Medicine and confident in the medicine
- Have a desire to help patients on their path to healing
- Be reliable, punctual, self-motivated, and willing to work as a team
- Be willing to continue learning and researching difficult cases
- Be NCCAOM certified
- Hold a valid acupuncture license in New Hampshire and/or Maine
- Be able to run two to three treatment rooms while maintaining a punctual schedule
- Want to cultivate long-term relationships with patients
- Taking new patient in-takes and determining the proper treatment plan
- Providing follow up treatments and reassessments according to the treatment plan
- Keeping accurate and thorough charts in our EHR system that are compliant with insurance requirements
- Providing accurate diagnosis and procedure codes for billing
About Atwell Acupuncture:
We take pride in being part of our patients’ health care team. We have grown quickly over the past couple years and are respected in the community. We have great reviews from our patients, and referrals from other practitioners in the community as well as the VA. We are patient centered and take an integrative approach to meet their health care goals. We find giving patients clear treatment plans and expectations leads to the best compliance and outcome and will provide training and guidance on this. Billing, scheduling, and marketing is handled by the staff so our practitioners can focus on the patient.
We are looking for a practitioner that wants to join our team long term. We are flexible in the days and hours. Pay will be hourly and per patient and will depend on experience. Please provide a resume and explain any additional or unique training and skills you have as well as a little bit about yourself.